Me and My World

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Me and My World

My name is Raymond. I live in a nestled community in the Woodlands Texas. Adding to the joy of my life are: My beautiful wife Natalie and our wonderful son Andrusha. They, along with friends and family make up me and my world.

My world is about love for family, happiness, health and prosperity. I love to travel with my wife, and we have been to some very interesting countries in the world. I have learnt that we are all interesting as a people and that the world has a really good opportunity to build its civilization further in the centuries to come. I think the only reason we are still surviving is because of only a few good people left in the world.




.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOO, what a picture of Natalia!! Love it!

Bless you and your family!

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog Raimond.
Your son is gorgeous!!
You all are in my thoughts and prayers always!!

7:46 PM  
Blogger vivimage said...

I am happy that Natasha is almost well, i am very happy for you because you had the power and devotion to keep your family in the best shape both spiritual and material, happy for your Andrusha and that there are good people around you.

Allah'u'abha!
tanya solomitschi

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home